Thank you for your interest in supporting The Overlook and the MHS Foundation. Your charitable gift to the MHS Foundation improves the quality of life of older adults in our care in the following ways:
- Overlook Care at Home cares for more than 2,000 elders each day, keeping them safe and independent through quality and compassionate outreach in their own homes.
- Overlook Hospice Services provide dignified and comforting care at the end of life to patients and their families, as well as bereavement and grief support, not only to hospice clients but to the community at large.
- Overlook Infosource and Overlook C.A.R.E. provide guidance, information and referrals to elders and their families who have questions about care decisions and community resources.
- Overlook Masonic Health Center provides quality skilled nursing, special memory care units and post-operative rehabilitation to those they serve.
- Overlook Benevolent Care Fund provides assistance to residents and allows them to remain in their community.
Your donation will help Masonic Health System to continue our tradition of caring for another 100 years! Please download the donation form below, complete and mail to:
Attention: Fund Development
88 Masonic Home Road
Charlton, MA 01507
Among people who have sewn for years, it is well-known that sewing can do more than help you repair or create newgarments or household items. Sewing is known to engage the creative side of your brain, but it can also be a powerful way to relieve stress. What Research...read more
Massachusetts Retirement Community
Our retirement community is located in Worcester county. A short drive from Boston, Hartford and Providence.