We have contract and pricing options to fit almost any need.
As a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC), The Overlook is an inclusive organization with independent living, enhanced and assisted living, memory care and skilled nursing; all on one campus. With this tiered approach, you can have peace of mind that you will be covered, should your needs change. In addition, it is also helpful to know that you can count on one organization for the services you may need as you age.
- As an independent adult, you’ll live in a stylish apartment or cottage within this spectacular amenity-filled community.
- Assistance with everyday living can be provided right in those settings, too.
- And if you should need it, you can move into an assisted living or a skilled nursing arrangement. You can also receive short-term rehabilitation or other health care needs on-site.
Only a small number of retirement communities in New England offer so much healthcare and financial security. This is one key reason why people choose The Overlook.
Here’s how our financing works.
The traditional way to finance your residency here is to pay a lump sum refundable entrance fee combined with a monthly service fee. In that case, you or your estate will usually be refunded a large percentage of the entrance fee once you no longer reside here.
The contract options you can consider.
Regardless of which type or size dwelling you choose, there are options regarding contracts and their costs. Pricing will vary based on the floor plan you choose. There are two categories of contracts:
- Fee for Service Contracts. A Fee for Service contract offers lower entrance and monthly fees, but if your care needs increase and you need to permanently move to a higher level of care, you will incur higher monthly costs. Some residents with long-term care insurance may prefer a fee for service contract depending on their policy’s coverage.
- Life Care Contract. With Life Care, your initial entrance fee and monthly fees are higher because you are essentially pre-paying long term care costs in anticipation of future need.
The key advantage of a Life Care contract is that the monthly fee you pay in your independent living cottage or apartment stays relatively the same even if you need assisted living, memory care or skilled care later on. That’s why we say it’s a more predictable way to plan for your future.
Either way, the transition to other levels of care is made seamlessly and with your safety and well-being in mind.In addition, it is also helpful to know that you can count on one dependable and financially stable organization for the services you may need as you age.
There’s a lot to consider, but we’re here to help. We can help you decide on your living arrangements, and then present you with the options you can think over. Just call 866-753-5429 and we’ll be happy to discuss it all with you.
Welcome to The Overlook—a stunning, 450-acre Continuing Care Retirement Community (or CCRC) in Charlton, MA. Settled in the New England countryside, our lively community is a place of inspiration and natural beauty where you can create your own daily adventure....
Massachusetts Retirement Community
Our retirement community is located in Worcester county. A short drive from Boston, Hartford and Providence.