Plan your day around your interests. Not your obligations.
At The Overlook, not even the smallest details escape our notice. After all, retirement is supposed to be about spending time doing the things you enjoy doing. So relax– and let us take care of the details.
- You’ll enjoy twice-monthly housecleaning and our annual heavy cleaning services. And our staff takes care of indoor and outdoor maintenance, too. Snow-shoveling and leaf-raking are things of the past!
- All of your utilities except phone service are included. And you won’t need to make a trip to the bank or post office because they’re right here on campus, along with our well-stocked convenience store.
- Have a medical appointment or need a shopping trip?Just schedule a time with our transportation service.
- Your well-being and security come first, so we have around-the-clock response to security and emergency needs.
- With all the details taken care of, there’s no excuse not to enjoy the wide array of programs plus opportunities for outdoor pastimes, hobbies and other pursuits. Or simply spending time with family and friends. At The Overlook, the opportunities are endless.
Winter is a special time at The Overlook. You get to enjoy the magic of snowfall without the hassle of shoveling snow or winterizing your home. You can explore the picturesque community or stay cozy inside with some hot chocolate. And, most importantly, you can take...
Massachusetts Retirement Community
Our retirement community is located in Worcester county. A short drive from Boston, Hartford and Providence.