Plan your day around your interests. Not your obligations.
At The Overlook, not even the smallest details escape our notice. After all, retirement is supposed to be about spending time doing the things you enjoy doing. So relax– and let us take care of the details.
- You’ll enjoy twice-monthly housecleaning and our annual heavy cleaning services. And our staff takes care of indoor and outdoor maintenance, too. Snow-shoveling and leaf-raking are things of the past!
- All of your utilities except phone service are included. And you won’t need to make a trip to the bank or post office because they’re right here on campus, along with our well-stocked convenience store.
- Have a medical appointment or need a shopping trip? Just schedule a time with our transportation service.
- Your well-being and security come first, so we have around-the-clock response to security and emergency needs.
- With all the details taken care of, there’s no excuse not to enjoy the wide array of programs plus opportunities for outdoor pastimes, hobbies and other pursuits. Or simply spending time with family and friends. At The Overlook, the opportunities are endless.
Today we are thrilled to be “walking you through” one of our most popular floor plans, the Hickory! We have a feeling you’re going to quickly see why this floor plan is loved by individuals and couples alike. The thoughtfully designed two-bedroom apartment home offers...
Massachusetts Retirement Community
Our retirement community is located in Worcester county. A short drive from Boston, Hartford and Providence.