Hobbies? Interests? Recreation? Our programs and clubs cover them all.
Between community-sponsored events and active resident clubs, you’ll never need to search for something to do at The Overlook.
- Our Performing Arts Center is a beautiful 280-seat auditorium, and a perfect venue for musical performances, plus stimulating lectures and special events.
- Residents have established committees that promote and support our library, recycling programs, gardening, woodworking, dining choices and more, and are always looking for new volunteers.
- Or pursue meaningful volunteer activities with programs and projects that give back to the community such as the Angel Fund, Silver Knitters, Project Linus or Chip In.
Keep active with a variety of clubs.
Whether you’re interested in the building the body, mind or spirit, or supporting the community, there’s a resident club just for you.
- There’s a club devoted to caregiving, and one that creates table decorations for our dining room. Contribute to the community newsletter, or take part in a spiritual circle.
- Active clubs promote indoor and outdoor activities – everything from cross country skiing and hiking to aquacise, Tai Chi, tennis and gardening.
- Music and art clubs are plentiful, including our own chorus, art classes, quilting and knitting, woodworking and scrapbooking.
- Stimulate your intellect with onsite lectures and educational courses or engage in book club discussions, card games, billiards or cribbage.
In addition to resident clubs, our enrichment team orchestrates a wide range of weekly programs and events that will keep you as busy as you like – doing what you love!
Boston is a historical, cultural and academic hotspot—from Faneuil Hall to Fenway Park to Harvard University—and it's no wonder that Boston is also the fourth-most expensive city in the U.S. The grass may be greener outside of the city Although Boston offers a high...
Massachusetts Retirement Community
Our retirement community is located in Worcester county. A short drive from Boston, Hartford and Providence.