Hobbies? Interests? Recreation? Our programs and clubs cover them all.Between community-sponsored events and active resident clubs, you’ll never need to search for something to do at The Overlook.
- Our Performing Arts Center is a beautiful 280-seat auditorium, and a perfect venue for musical performances, plus stimulating lectures and special events.
- Residents have established committees that promote and support our library, recycling programs, gardening, woodworking, dining choices and more, and are always looking for new volunteers.
- Or pursue meaningful volunteer activities with programs and projects that give back to the community such as the Angel Fund, Silver Knitters, Project Linus or Chip In.
Keep active with a variety of clubs.Whether you’re interested in the building the body, mind or spirit, or supporting the community, there’s a resident club just for you.
- There’s a club devoted to caregiving, and one that creates table decorations for our dining room. Contribute to the community newsletter, or take part in a spiritual circle.
- Active clubs promote indoor and outdoor activities – everything from cross country skiing and hiking to aquacise, Tai Chi, tennis and gardening.
- Music and art clubs are plentiful, including our own chorus, art classes, quilting and knitting, woodworking and scrapbooking.
- Stimulate your intellect with onsite lectures and educational courses or engage in book club discussions, card games, billiards or cribbage.
Learn more and see for yourself what life is like at
Join us for an
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Simply stop by or
RSVP to 508-434-2318
Ted Theodores has been a resident of The Overlook for several years now, and he is one of the most valued members of our community. Ted originally semi-retired in 1998 after working as an executive for a large corporation. From there, Ted bought a large home on the...
Massachusetts Retirement Community
Our retirement community is located in Worcester county. A short drive from Boston, Hartford and Providence.