A Guide For Finding The Right
Senior Living Community
Senior Living Community in Charlton, Massachusetts
Discover active, independent living at The Overlook, a full-service retirement community located in the heart of New England. You’ll love the sweeping panorama of our 450-acre site, which includes hiking and cross country skiing trails, a dog park and tennis courts. Everything you could want is here… from lovely residences and fine dining to a wealth of programs and special events. Residents enjoy a variety of services and amenities, including:
- Convenient location to historic Sturbridge and only an hour’s drive away from Boston, Providence and Hartford
- Cottages and apartment homes (with and without den)
- Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) program with Life Care
- Maintenance-free living with weekly housekeeping
- Indoor pool and fitness center with daily exercise classes
- Impressive 280-seat Performing Arts Center, woodworking shop and library
- And much more!
Interested In Learning More?
It’s easier to make a decision for your future when you have all the information you need and we are here to help. Download The Overlook’s Senior Living Guide by completing the form above or contact us directly at 866-803-4919.
©2018 The Overlook. All Rights Reserved.
88 Masonic Road, Charlton, MA 01507