Meet Our Directors
Regional Director of Home Health
Director of QAPI
Director of Patient Access
The Overlook Visiting Nurse Association (OVNA) provides at-home care that improves the quality of life for adults 18+.
OVNA services are prescribed by a qualified physician. Then, a plan of care is developed by a professional OVNA team to achieve each patient’s specific medical and personal goals. The team includes nurses, therapists, social workers, aides, and companion professionals.
Get the home care services you need for a better life.
For the convenience of patients and family members, admission to OVNA home care can be completed within 24 hours. Whether that’s a residence at The Overlook or at home, we’ll make the transition easy and seamless.
OVNA offers 15 care programs to address the most complex medical care and non-medical personal care needs. The goals are always to ensure safety and prevent re-hospitalization.
The Overlook’s home health, palliative care and hospice teams work together to create a smooth transition between levels of care. Palliative care and hospice care are similar, and in the event of a serious illness, it’s common for a person to receive receive both. Palliative care includes medical care of a patient’s symptoms in addition to treatment intended to cure a serious illness. Hospice focuses on the compassionate care and comfort of a person with an incurable illness who is approaching the end of life. For more information about OVNA home health care services, give us a call at 800-990-7642 or contact us online.
Care and Services include:
- Assisted living services
- Skilled nursing care
- Rehabilitation treatments, including physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Medical social worker services
- Wound care
- Certified home health aides
- Massage therapy
- Companion services
- Care management coordination
- Disease support programs
- Telehealth home monitoring
- Private care services
- On-call support
- Palliative care
Our service area covers more than 200 communities in Massachusetts. With offices in Charlton, West Springfield and Sunderland, our team provides home health services to more than 800 older adults.
Call us at 800-990-7642 to speak with us about your needs.
Medicare and Other Insurances
- Overlook VNA is prescribed by a qualified physician.
- We’re a Medicare- and Medicaid-certified home healthcare agency, accepting more than 60 insurance plans.
- Please remember that you have the right to receive care from the provider of your choice. To use our services, tell your physician you’d like to use “Overlook Visiting Nurses Association,” or “Overlook VNA.”
- Includes an individualized Plan of Care developed by a Registered Nurse with approval from the patient’s private physician.
Overlook Visiting Nurse Association – Charlton has been awarded the HHCAHPS Patient Satisfaction 2022 Award of Distinction. This award is presented to home health organizations that have demonstrated superior performance in patient satisfaction January – December 2021.