Overlook Visiting Nurse Association provides comprehensive solutions for your home health needs. Service is prescribed by a qualified physician and an individualized plan of care is developed with an Overlook Interdisciplinary Team.
Our Clinical Team of professional nurses, therapists, social workers, aides and companions are specialized in complex skills and interventions to provide the highest quality of care for our Patients and Clients. We are a Medicare and Medicaid certified agency, accepting more than 60 insurance plans and offering 15 specialty programs aimed to address the most complex clinical conditions as well as any supportive needs you may have. Our Team will work closely with you and your physician on a focused goal to reach your best outcome.
We provide admissions within 24 hours of discharge to easily transition from hospital/facility to home, wherever you call home. Overlook offers a variety of medical home health care and non-medical assistance to promote patient safety and prevent re-hospitalization.
Care and services include:
- Skilled Nursing Care
- Rehabilitation Therapy (Physical, Occupational and Speech)
- Medical Social Worker Services
- Would Care Specialist
- Certified Home Health Aides
- Companion Services
- Care Management Coordination
- Disease Support Programs
- Telehealth Home Monitoring
- Private Care Services
- On-call Support
Overlook offers Hospice and Palliative Care Services. While they are different programs, Home Health, Hospice and Palliative Care Teams work together to create a smooth transition from one level of care to another.
Our service area, divided in two regions (Central and West), reaches out to more than 200 cities and towns across Massachusetts. Our Team of dedicated professionals serves more than 800 Patients and Clients daily, helping them to receive care and services in the comfort of their home when needed.
You have a right to choose your home health provider for care and services. Ask for Overlook by name.
We provide a variety of services through specially trained clinicians including:
- Skilled Nursing Care
- Physical, occupational & speech therapy
- Medical social worker services
- Home Health Aides
- Care management to coordinate any help you need
- Disease support programs
- Health monitoring through Telehealth, falls detection, personal emergency response systems and medication dispensing services
Our service area, divided in 2 regions (Central and West) reaches out to more than 200 communities in Massachusetts. With offices in Charlton, West Springfield and Sunderland, our team of dedicated professionals serves more than 800 patients every day, helping them to receive treatment in the comfort of their homes.
Call us at 800-990-7642 to speak with a professional about your needs.
Medicare and Other Insurances
- Overlook VNA is a service that is prescribed by a qualified physician.
- Please remember that you have a choice when you go to the hospital. If you want our services, you need to ask for “Overlook VNA”.
- Overlook VNA is a Medicare-certified program that can provide these services.
- Includes an individualized Plan of Care developed by a Registered Nurse with approval from the patient’s private physician.