Short-Term Senior Rehabilitation Center in Charlton, MA
Get back to being the best you, sooner.Our short-term rehabilitation and post-acute care are designed to give you the support you need to get back to your best self, faster. We do our best to make you feel at home during your short stay at our senior rehabilitation center in Charlton, MA. Each room is private, with a walk-in closet and private bath. We replicate the details of your living environment – matching the height of your bed and the layout of your kitchen. There’s even a full country kitchen on every floor as well as made-to-order restaurant-style dining. Once you’ve recovered, you’ll be well on your way to full independence.
Staff and services for every need.At The Overlook, we offer therapy seven days a week. Our two rehabilitation gyms feature state-of-the-art fitness and therapy equipment for short-term rehab. When it comes to expertise, you couldn’t ask for more. Our team includes:
- Physical, occupational and speech therapists
- Care management specialists and care-at-home services
- Skilled nurses and post-surgical care specialists
- Orthopedic recovery, post-surgical care and stroke recovery
- Pain management and skin/wound management
- Respite and social services
- Intravenous and enteral therapy
- Non-acute cardiac care and dialysis support
- Electrical muscle stimulation, manual therapy and neuromuscular facilitation
Learn more and see for yourself what life is like at
Join us for an
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Simply stop by or
RSVP to 508-434-2318
Ted Theodores has been a resident of The Overlook for several years now, and he is one of the most valued members of our community. Ted originally semi-retired in 1998 after working as an executive for a large corporation. From there, Ted bought a large home on the...
Massachusetts Retirement Community
Our retirement community is located in Worcester county. A short drive from Boston, Hartford and Providence.