As of August 7th
5 Team Members have tested COVID19 positive and are home quarantining and recovering. No residents are COVID19 positive.
Overlook Residents, Families and Friends,
Independent Living Tours
We are now open for Independent Living Tours, you must wear a mask and will be screened upon arrival. Please call 508-434-2318 to book today!
Scheduled Outdoor Visitation
We know how important staying connected to family and friends is for a Resident’s well-being.
On June 4th, MA nursing homes were authorized to begin allowing visits in designated outdoor spaces, with strict rules for distancing, face-covering and sanitizing, among other requirements. In alignment with the MA Department of Public Health and the state, we have made a decision to begin a multi-phased approach to visitation, incorporating numerous safety protocols.
Effective Wednesday, June 10th, The Overlook will be reopening visitation–to accommodate scheduled in-person visits between Residents, family member and love ones, in designated outside areas. Compassionate care and end of life visitation will continue indoors, as needed.
Resident Care Packages and Flowers
- The week of June 8th, Overlook Health Center and Independent Living will begin accepting care packages mailed to Residents, as well as flower deliveries.
- Vendors delivering flowers must be screened at Overlook’s Checkpoint shed prior to entry and delivery to Price Lobby and the Post-Acute Unit.
- The Overlook Concierge and/or designated staff will subsequently coordinate with the Resident for delivery/pick-up.
- Care packages will be sanitized by Overlook Team Member upon arrival and prior to receipt by Residents.
5. Care packages and flowers may also be delivered to Residents during scheduled outdoor visits and will be decontaminated by an Overlook Team Member.