What if you could trade worrying about safety and upkeep on your house for a beautiful, maintenance-free home amid inspiring neighbors in a destination community?
Now you can. Picture yourself living at The Overlook as you consider the various floor plans and decide which might best suit your daily routine. Here are two of the most popular (and currently available!) floor plan options. Both layouts offer spacious interiors and beautiful views of the 450-acre wooded campus.
The Aspen Floor Plan – 643 sq. ft. 1BR, 1BA
As you enter The Aspen, you will immediately find yourself in the beautifully updated kitchen, complete with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and a pass-through to the dining area, which makes it easy to keep the conversation flowing as you prepare a meal.
The kitchen leads into the dining and living areas, which are combined for a modern, open feel that is perfect for entertaining friends and family. Sunlight pours through large bay windows. Stylish hardwood floors flow through the main living area of the residence. For apartments located on the ground level, a back door leads to your private patio, where you can sit with your cup of coffee as you breathe in a little of the outdoors.
The spacious bedroom has two bright windows, a walk-in closet, full-size washer and dryer, and full bath with a roomy shower.
The Cherry Floor Plan – 965 sq. ft. 1BR + Den, 1.5BA
Walk in the front door of the Cherry apartment home and to your right you’ll find an expansive kitchen with contemporary stainless steel appliances and counters that can all be customized to your liking. Immediately to your left are your washroom, half bathroom and two hall closets for ample storage.
The kitchen opens to a great living and dining space. An elegant table and at least six chairs can easily fit in the dining room as it flows into a living room that is perfect for watching a football game or chatting with neighbors. In addition, units located on the ground floor have a porch where you can relax with an evening cocktail or stretch before a morning walk with your dog.
A cozy den adjacent to the living area caters to your lifestyle and individual needs. Make it your own as a hobby room, library, or even a guest room. The bedroom is designed with two windows and plenty of space to comfortably fit a king-size bed, plus a roomy walk-in closet for your wardrobe and storage. The full bathroom off the bedroom means you’ll have plenty of privacy.
The Housing Market Is Hot – Plan Your Future Today
Come join this vibrant community that is now within your reach. Reserve one of these independent living residences while the real estate market is booming. Your house may be worth far more than expected, making now an ideal time to make a move. Both the Aspen and Cherry apartment homes are currently available for immediate reservation.
Besides beautiful living spaces, this central Massachusetts independent living community includes:
- Fresh, chef-prepared meals at two dining options including Tucker’s Café for a bistro-style casual meal or Acacia for a more formal, elegant setting
- A wide variety of events, clubs and outings that is being added all the time to create ample socializing opportunities and promote physical activity and lifelong learning, including a tennis club, art club, community volunteer groups, beer making, gardening, woodworking, pickleball and much more
- Convenient services including regular housecleaning, outdoor maintenance like snow shoveling, utilities, transportation and round-the-clock security
- A 280-seat Performing Arts Center that hosts musical acts, stimulating lectures and special events
- A health and wellness center with a large, well-equipped gym with TVs, personal trainings and an indoor heated pool
- An amazing, 450-acre campus with cross-country ski trails, walking paths and beautiful gardens
- A smart plan for high-quality healthcare right here on campus, should you ever need it
- An ideal location just outside Boston, Providence and Hartford, without the big-city hurry – or prices – but close to enjoy all these cities have to offer!
There is so much to see and do at The Overlook. Fascinating neighbors, breathtaking views and lovely homes with modern amenities are just a few reasons why you’ll love living here.
Come and see what the hype is all about – take a tour of The Overlook. Call 508-434-2318 or click here to book today!